Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Spring!!

Hello and Happy Spring! I didn't realize exactly how long it's been since I've posted anything. One of my goals is to do a better job with keeping the blog up to date. Haven and I are already hard at work for this upcoming November. We were in Atlanta for Market a couple of weeks ago and saw lots of wonderful things and we'll be going back in July. I find it funny that in high school I was the one who refused to go in the Christmas store in the mall with Heather until after Thanksgiving because I said it was too early for Christmas, and now I spend all year thinking about Christmas!
While in Atlanta we went to eat at Nuevo Laredo Cantina, which may be the best Mexican food I've ever eaten. The first time I'd been to Nuevo Laredo was the first time we went to Market, which was a couple of years ago. Our husbands were with us for the trip and we weren't real sure where we were going so we asked if the shuttle service at our hotel would take us there and let me tell you it was a wild ride! We took a very long way through different neighborhoods and finally pulled up to the front of the restaurant (which was very crowded at the time) in the hotel van with our driver was playing the song "Party Like a Rockstar" at top volume. Our most recent trip to Nuevo Laredo was much calmer, we used the GPS and it only took us about ten minutes to get there. We had to wait a little over an hour to be seated, but it was well worth the wait!

2 comments:

Pegfolly said...

Just thought I'd let you all know that the gift items I bought there in November 2009 were Christmas in Bozeman SMASH HITS hits with my 4-year-old grand niece (little mouse in small bed with pillow and coverlet) and 9-month-old grand nephew (matching knit panda doll and panda doll hat!). Also hits with the moms, my 2 nieces! When Tucker came for his first Tennessee visit at Easter, the panda hat & doll came with, and he looked darling!

The Pink Bee said...

I'm glad to hear they loved their presents! I know several little girls who got the mouse in a box for Christmas and they love playing with them too!